Translate

Friday, July 12, 2013

Respect your supporters! by Mr. Dodorye

Art is a field of interest and a lot of artist find it difficult to find dedicated supporters. Supporters are not people who are waiting on your success to figure out what they can gain from you. They are people who are always there for you during the good and bad. I have a couple of real supporters friends, family and some fans but the most important thing is the honesty. I am an artist and I need people to critic my art, tell me what I am doing that I can change, things I should try, how I should go out of my comfort zone. I love all my supporters and when I make it they will be the ones I keep close to me no matter what kind of success I accomplish. You have to appreciate the little things in life and these people I can honestly say support me 110%. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment