Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Basquiat Custom Snapbacks by Artist Traver Dodorye



Traver Dodorye speaks on his custom Basquiat hand painted snapback hats he recently made in relation to his "Explorer of the abstract" upcoming collection. Traver Dodorye is working on finding himself in the art industry and the fashion industry at the same time and admits it’s one of the most difficult things he has ever dealt with in a while. Some people call Traver talented others say he is just all around blessed. “I try to stay consistent, anyone who knows me understands my struggle and the reason I work so hard is because I am determined.” Mr. Dodorye expressed his love for art in his recent inspiration on a dozen snapback hats. He says he tried to mix a little bit of Basquiat but also tried to implement himself as an artist in them as well. “What inspired me the most to do this project is my respect for my idle and inspiration Jean Michel Basquiat has left on me as an artist, I recently got a tattoo of the Basquiat crown and his name because I feel like his legacy lives on through those who represent him and expands him as an artist.” These Basquiat hats can be purchased online at www.dodorye.com and a limited amount is available so go and get your hat now. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment